Education and Training
- 2010-2011 : First year engineer school at l’Ecole Supérieure du Bois, NANTES 44
- 2009-2010 : HND Professional Plastics Composites and Environment LORIENT 56100
- 2007-2009 : HND Science and Engineering of Materials NANTES 44
- 2007 : Baccalauréat – S- option Engineering Science Professional experience
- August 2010 : waste collector.
- July 2010 : worker in metallurgy .
- 2010 : work placement for HND Plastics Composites and Environment, subject conception and making of mini wooden sailboat microtransat.
- 2009 July and august: road maintenance
- 2009 : second year HND Science and Engineering of Materials work placement, subject SMED in the injection workshop
- July and August 2008 (Home boaters - placement of boats- maintenance and port services)
- July and August 2007: Intermarché
- 2005:Work placement in computer companyActivities
- Sailing derivers activities (participation in racing and rally old ships as the week of golf of Morbihan)
- Rowing activity
- Model ship activity
- Secretary of the association DEFI SGM in DUT.
- Travels (Guadeloupe, Malta, north of Italy, Slovenia, England)Additional Information
- Driving licence B
- Boat licence (motor boat)
- Languages : English and Spanish correct level
- Computing : Word, Excel , DAO/CAO software, simulation (Magics, Moldflow…)
Click here to edit the CV in PDF